I've Moved!

Monday, November 21, 2011

snickerdoodles.


I've never had a snickerdoodle before.

I don't know why there's a snicker in snickerdoodle.

I don't know why there's doodle in snickerdoodle.

I don't know why it's even called snickerdoodle.


All I know is if all snickerdoodles are as delicious as this, I won't ask any more questions. Because my mouth is too full to utter a intelligible sentence. Or word.

I realise that this recipe is not the average snickerdoodle. From what I commonly see, snickerdoodles are usually quite flat and chewy. This one, however, is fat, puffy and cakey.


When I followed the recipe from How Sweet Eats, I omitted the milk because without it, my dough came together nicely into a non-sticky ball. I knew then that the cookies were going to be fluffy and delicious. But I did change one thing, which was to reduce the 1 cup of sugar for the cookies to 3/4 cup. I think it can be slashed even more because the additional coating of cinnamon-sugar does its job perfectly.

No comments :

Post a Comment